Image Map

5.07.2014

belle of the ball.

This girl. This girl. Olivia just makes my face smile and my soul happy to be alive. We spent an evening running around her college campus, me snapping pictures and her looking gorgeous, because she's getting her master's in mathematics like it's no big deal. And then we went out for pizza and root beer. It was a good night. Really, I just wish everyone in the world knew Olivia. You would all be the better for it.

(And I don't know about you guys, but I kept telling her she looked like Belle. I mean, that dress though. I was half expecting little French people to start popping from behind bushes to say, Bonjour!) 




8 comments:

  1. Oh girl. These are GORGEOUS! I simply can't wait until you do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such beautiful photos, Petie!!! I agree, Olivia does look like Belle. :) Her dress is adorable and she's adorable in it. I love how you titled the post to reflect how she looks like Belle, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! So beautiful. And that dress! Goodness I would love a Belle dress, simply devine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia, I sure hope you read the comments here 'cuz I just want to say that you are LOVELY! I have really enjoyed getting to spend time with you on my short trips to OK and am counting on seeing you in a few months! :D Congratulations on graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks May Michael!!! Looking forward to seeing you again too :)
    Thanks Petie for the great pictures-I LOVE THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful lady. I am blessed to know both of you ladies! Talented and smart... blessed, for sure! Great job, Payton! Congratulations, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAN OH MAN THESE ARE AMAZING! sooooo pretty!! also, she is gooooorgeous. I especially love those last two...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are the sugar to my iced tea. Which means they make my day.